For Chad
Werewolf Lover
Fresh tracks
filled with pools of
muddy illusion,
I am being stalked
by my beloved.
He howls to the moon,
his eyes fierce with
passion as his claws
grow and caress my face
with lovely cuts.
He morphs into
a crimson haired beauty,
Werewolf prince.
He shows me the
thrill of the hunt,
and lets me hear
the metallic lullaby
of the moons beckoning--
I want him.
Returning to his state
of flesh,
his bare body-
tan and limber,
creates a shadow of light
against the darkness.
He strips me of all
my earthly bearings,
cold air slides around my knees...
(I am weak-I yearn for him)
...His blue eyes aglow,
they bid me a
lady wanting-
He pulls me close,
and I am his.
With the dawning of a massive
red star lulling on the
black horizon of forest,
I find myself laying in
a bed of roses and
blankets of velvety blood stains,
with my
lover breathing
softly next to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment