about my mother dying.......
The Nothing Embrace.
My words are lost when
trying to pass through
the sacrilege black between
my lips--cracked and
constantly bleeding.
Despite the death-like coldness
that pulsates feverishly throughout
my body, I can still remember
what is was like to feel
your warmth around me.
Such an intimate feeling of
remorse that I am plagued with...
almost too excruciating to bear.
Grovelling at the sight of your
cold, complacent body;
still and tragically stupifying...
...glass tears emerge from my eyes.
They laid you gently in the bed
creating a peaceful moment
of dried tears in your eyes
As I kneel, crestfallen...
I discover a gleam of hope
in the dead nothing embrace
of your arms.
Crawling close to you,
(my spider fingers anxious to feel you)
I worship this moment
with all the dark faith I have left.
I give it all to you.
Just to lay dying in your arms is enough.
For I would rather die to be with you,
than to live and be without
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment