Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Death anniversary of July
Death Anniversary July 18 (my mom)you never cease your being depletes my hope and the sunshine in my window. eyes grown cloudy and lips dry, cracked..I breathe out words that have no meaning.you had always spoiled m,e my fingers bled night after night writing dead letters to you..do you hear them?..i could never fully express my sadness without spitting up blood on the pages. hang me up to dry for I am dripping with regret. today is your death anniversary I died in the arms of no one as your eyes turned to stone that friday in July and were cast out into the shadows. for over 5 years you slept in your heaven and I drank from the fountain of memory. my reflection distorted without you. dead, dry, and unawake. the bells of your death anniversary ring sharply in my stone deaf ears...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment